Copyright Notice & License
Please read the rights and license carefully.
The use of article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Based on CC-BY license, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
2. User Rights
IJBE spirit is to disseminate articles published as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, IJBE permits users to copy, distribute and display. Users will also need to attribute authors and IJBE on distributing works in the journal.
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
4. Authors’ right
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article’s published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IJBE).
IJBE (Integrated Journal of Business and Economics) and Faculty of Economics, Bangka Belitung University, and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in IJBE are the sole and responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
IJBE will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and IJBE or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. IJBE may confirm the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, IJBE will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users’ email addresses in any possible ways found over the Internet.